On July 30, I(Rachel) set off on my first Mary Kay Seminar. It was amazing.

This is the only way I'll ever have a photo with Mary Kay herself. The Grand Prix is one of the cars I plan on earning.

Red Jacket first, then the Director Suit!!

The first night our unit gathered with my Sr. Director's unit and talke about our expectations and what we learned on that first day. My director Melinda gave her unit goodie bags. One of the items inside was a little handheld fan in the shape of a lipstick tube. The package said a lipstick fan. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why we needed to dry our lipstick. HA HA, the joke was on me.

My unit that was in attendance (rt to lt, first pic) Rachel, Bonnie, Director Melinda, Jill, Vickie.

Roommates for the 3 days - Ellen, Claudia, Vickie Rachel

My director, Melinda and I.


The final evening is when we get dressed up, go to dinner, and then to the HUGE awards night. We were fortunate enough to be able to get a BIG limo. It was a blast.

My National, Helene Reiners, My adopted Director, Randi Lincoln, and the Queen of personal sales for Sapphire, Kerin Miller. Incidently, Kerin is in Randi's unit.

0 comments:
Post a Comment