CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, November 5, 2007

Home Opener 10.20

Unfortunately, Scott had to work and couldn't join us at the home opener of the local hockey team. Poor Bruce, this was the first day of a cold and so his nose just kept running. :(


Aleah didn't like the red light that came on the camera before the picture was taken, hence the "stop" hand.

During the 2nd intermission, Aleah was very quiet. When we checked on her, this is what we saw. After the game, she insisted that she was awake the entire game.

Mom

Josh and Dad

Bruce and I

Caleb and Lisa

For the first period, Bruce sat like this watching the game. Every time I went to take a picture he looked at me. I wanted to get a pic of him watching the game. It was so cute watching him look like he was interested in the game even though he had no idea what was going on.

0 comments: