CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 17, 2007

I Am Special Open House

On November 29, the preschool that Aleah and Bruce attend had a fun day. They were able to invite a special person to spend the day with them. Grandma Allen accompanied Aleah, and I had the privilege of attending with Bruce. Bruce loves his teacher, Mrs. McHale.



















































































The best thing about music class is that Mrs. A is the teacher. She is also known as Grandma Amstutz. I can't believe what she is teaching them. Aleah's class can tap out the rhythm as Mrs. A shows them what to do. It is amazing. Bruce's class is learning some easier rhythms, but aren't quite as accurate. The favorite song is "Pony Boy" when they get to gallop around the room with their little ponies. Ironically, Aleah and Bruce chose the same ponies when they each were at the Music Station at different times.

1 comments:

Becky Hansen said...

Rachel,
Your kids are so cute! It looks like Aleah is taking after her mom and dad in the singing department. Seems like a very special day!

Becky