Well, I was never one to do milk and cookies(Christmas candy in our case) for Santa, but that was a new tradition that was started. Aleah was just enamored with the prospect of Santa the entire season. In fact, the credit union that I work for sent all the kids of a certain age letters from Santa telling them to be in bed early so that he could stop by. Both kiddos taped the letter on their doors. Something we did this year that I really, really hope is not a tradition is that we had no presents wrapped when the kiddos went to bed Christmas Eve. So, Scott and I were up until 2 am wrapping presents and Scott was sent out to a gas station at some point because we didn't have the right kind of batteries. Go figure. Before we had children, I always remember talking to those who did and they always talked about staying up late to wrap presents and forgetting batteries. I never thought it would be us when they are at such a young age. Next year, I will be planning a bit better. :)




Thursday, January 10, 2008
NEW Christmas Eve Traditions
Posted by Rachel at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment