CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Five for Friday

My friend started to blog five things she's thankful for on Fridays as a way to reflect the happenings of the week and to give thanks to God. I love that idea! So, I am stealing her idea and trying it for myself. We'll see how dedicated I am to writing every Friday. I am hoping though, that this will be an exercise of bringing glory to God and dwelling on Him instead of all the falls, discouragement and disappointments - which are so easy to remember!

1. I'm thankful for God's grace. I had a day that I was reverting to the old Rachel...before April 20, 2008...and He graciously let me hit the restart button.

2. I'm thankful for great outings with the kiddos this week, and that my friend let me take along my two "extra kiddos" to her son's birthday party. We all had a blast.

3. I'm thankful for Scott's job. Even though he goes out of town (like this whole week), he actually has a job that he absolutely loves.

4. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who will clean up after me, when I forget to clean up the clutter, toys, cushions, dishes, etc. and I've really missed that and him this week. Love you, Babe.

5. I'm thankful for a great friend who will lovingly point me in the right direction and keep me "at it" when I am just exhausted from correcting my kiddos. Thanks, KDH.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love you Rach...I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog...I had a great time with you this week. Enjoy reconnecting with your hubby tomorrow.

Love, K

Becky Hansen said...

Rachel,
What a wonderful list! I'm glad you stole the idea. I love it! It was great to talk with you on Thursday too.

Love ya!