Well, since I missed last week, I'll incorporate some things from the last two weeks.
I'm thankful for...
1. ...a great resale we have in our area. It is basically a glorified garage sale where I can volunteer two-and-a-half hours the week of the sale, shop on Friday night (instead of EARLY Saturday morning), and save a ton of money when buying my children's clothing for the upcoming season. I walked out spending less than $64.00 for both kiddos. Thankfully, I planned ahead and shopped only off of my list. I had bought some things for Bruce at a friend's garage sale last spring, so I really didn't need a whole lot. For Aleah, her school wears uniforms and between my mom and I we had school stuff figured out and I only needed a few things for when she isn't at school. What a blessing for the resale, moms, and provisions from the Lord.
2. ...the friends who love to get together with or without kiddos. It makes the week go faster when I can get play dates and visiting done. Thanks to my ladies Bible study group, Brenda, the worship team picnic and my small group at church for the times together the past two weeks.
3. ...the pool that I can visit with my "extra" kiddos and that Karla humors me enough to venture out even if it is supposed to rain. Thanks friend.
4. ...that we got to spend last weekend at the state park camping in a cabin. It was a wonderful day on Saturday that we could cook out, celebrate Mom, Josh and Scott's birthday, and have wonderful family fellowship. The cabin was great!!! Hopefully we'll be able to visit it next year as well.
5. ...for swimming lessons. Aleah and Bruce have done wonderful and spent lots of time in the lake with and without rings and Aleah looked like a fish. I'm just amazed for the progress they have done this year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment