This week, Scott had the week off. Monday and Tuesday he spent the days with Aleah and Bruce while I worked both days, all day. Wednesday we went to the pool in the afternoon. Of course I've forgotten to take the camera both times we went to the pool this year. I hope to get one more trip to the pool in so I can get some pool pics. Thursday, we went to Fun Spot Park. It was a very hot day. We had hoped to spend about 5 hours there, but ended up only spending 3 hours. Even Aleah and Bruce were done when we told them it was time to go. There was NO complaining. :) We were surprised that Bruce could ride all the rides with us. Since he is just over 36 inches, he could go on the rides as long as an adult went too. That was not a problem since Aleah didn't want to ride alone even though she was tall enough to. Of course, they were fine in the kiddie area and needed no help from us. We've made some wonderful memories this week.
The Kiddie Rides!
The Bigger Rides.
Self-portrait
I thought this was so funny. First you see him,
Then you don't. See Bruce's hat? :)
Ready for home!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
While Scott was on vacation
Posted by Rachel at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment