I'm thankful that...
1. "Everyone" knows about the new baby so I don't have to pretend anymore. They already know that I'm tired and have no energy. :)
2. I'm feeling better and my sick times are getting farther apart. Now I have some energy to sit at the computer and resume my weekly blogs. :)
3. Scott's first month on the job is under his belt and he now has a computer to use. Yeah!
4. For our family's annual tradition of going to the first Komets home game of the season. Tomorrow night we will indulge in an Indonesian meal at Mom and Dad's then head to the game. These are the few times that the kiddos get to stay up waaayyyy past their 8 o'clock weekend bedtime. (weeknight bedtime is 7pm)
5. Aleah had a wonderful day today at school.
Friday, October 17, 2008
5
Posted by Rachel at 4:11 PM
Labels: 5 for Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice to see your "thankful friday" list again, I was hoping it would come back. And congrats on the newest Stutz member, that's great news!
I haven't said this before, but I really appreciate the People Group of the Day feature on your blog!
Post a Comment