CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Five for Friday

I'm thankful...


1.  That I had my first doc appointment.  We were able to hear the heartbeat.  Yeah!!!  He thinks it's only one but we'll have the regular ultrasound sometime in early December.

2.  That Aleah and Bruce have had good weeks at school, despite having Scott gone a lot right now and they are missing him.

3.  That we get to fill shoeboxes for kiddos in other countries.  This is the first year we've done this with our kiddos.  I'm excited for the conversations we will have about helping and praying for others who have less than we do.

4.  For the time I've had at home the last four months and that my morning/all day sickness is pretty much done before I go back to work.  God sure knew how he was working this all out.

5.  That I'm looking forward to starting the new position for me at the credit union.  Fifteen hours a week isn't bad at all.  Plus I've missed my coworkers.  Go Figure!!!

0 comments: