CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, December 19, 2008

My 5 on my anniversary!

1. I'm thankful for 10 wonderful years of marriage to my soulmate.


2. I'm thankful for 2 wonderful children and one on the way that God has blessed us with in these 10 years.

3. I'm thankful the weather didn't keep us from our little get-a-way and for safety on our way here. (Yes, I'm blogging from the hotel room. Thank goodness for in-room wireless internet.)

4. I'm thankful for parents who live nearby who graciously have our kiddos for the weekend.

5. I'm thankful for the wonderful report that we got at the ultrasound on Monday. Only one baby, and it looks like a little girl. Aleah is so happy and Bruce doesn't have an opinion. Our opinion as parents? We're thankful she is healthy, and now we have to find and agree on a girl name. Wish us luck!!!

0 comments: