CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 12, 2008

My 5

1.  I'm thankful that Scott had a chance to be with Bruce for his "I am Special" open house.  This is a time when the kiddos at the preschool invite a special person for some fun.  Bruce was so proud to take his Daddy.


2.  I'm thankful that the kiddos are doing well in AWANA, even when I forget to help them with their lessons and memory verses until the day before or day of.  

3.  I'm thankful that Aleah had a chance to be with my mom today.  Normally, she doesn't get to go because I pick her up from school after I pick up Bruce from my mom's house.  Since she had no school today (teacher inservice day) she was able to enjoy oatmeal at Gramma's.  She was the one who requested oatmeal at Gramma's.

4.  I'm thankful I was able to join my mom and the kiddos for lunch at Burger King after work.  Even more glad that the kiddos earned back the treat of going out to eat.  They didn't obey Gramma at the first store.  :)

5.  I'm thankful that I was available this afternoon to take care of my cousin's son for a few hours so she could get her Christmas shopping done.  He's been a very good boy and a great playmate for my kiddos.  All three of them just love to get together.  :)

0 comments: