CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, January 9, 2009

5, 5 dollar foot-long.......

1. I'm thankful that Aleah and Bruce look forward to going to school. Although Aleah loved being home, she was glad that she got to go back to school on Monday.

2. I'm thankful that the "snow" day this week fell on a day that Scott and I were both off from work. It made for a nice family day.

3. I'm thankful that a friend was able to watch the kiddos for an hour while we toured a hospital. The two hospitals close to us have both remodeled their newborn baby area so we are checking them out to see which one we will go to.

4. I'm so thankful for a husband who wants to spend time with us. He always has something to do for work/church, but he is very considerate and wants to make sure he is spending time with his family. He never thinks it's enough, but I know that he is doing what he needs to do and I'm not feeling neglected and the kiddos get quality time with him even if the quantity isn't what he wants it to be. That is a great thing. Love you, Babe!!

5. I'm thankful for my job. Today, Aleah is sick. Usually on Fridays, Scott has the day off. Today is his first rotation for working on a Friday (Imagine that!!! People like to have Fridays off so they have to take turns.) I have things that HAVE to be done today. Usually, the VP can do it, but she has a big dinner tonight that she is finishing up things for. So, what is going to happen? I am able to go pick up some work and work from home. I can't believe that this is a possibility. I'm so thankful.

0 comments: