CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year 6

1. I'm thankful for the time we spent with all the families over the Christmas week. We really enjoyed our time.

2. I'm thankful my kiddos weren't too sick. They both had fevers on Tuesday, but those were gone by the next day!!!

3. I'm thankful we had a wonderful time for supper at Mom & Dad's for New Year's Eve. Then a GREAT Komets hockey game with the last win of 2008. After the game, we headed back to Mom & Dad's for great snack and a lively game of Win, Lose, or Draw. We didn't even pause to watch the ball drop. I haven't missed that for about 10-12 years. Oh well. Aleah and Bruce even got to draw on the white board for us to guess. Aleah's was a bit easier to guess than Bruce's. We were back home and in bed by about 1:30.

4. I'm thankful for the kiddos to sleep in til about 8:30 on New Year's Day. Then it was off to the races.....not really. But it was off to our friend's house. We got there at 1pm, the gals put the supper in the crockpot, and then the gals went off to take back returns and shop. We had a wonderful time. The guys even had a great time catching up amidst the four kiddos who were ALL very tired. We got home to supper almost done, ate supper with them and then the guys headed down to the basement play with the new Wii that Santa brought to their downstairs Christmas tree. I never did get to see it or play, but I'm sure I'll get to eventually. It was a great day/night had by all.

5. I'm thankful for a friend who passed along a BUNCH of her boy clothes for Bruce. I now have 3 bags of clothes waiting for him to grow into. Thanks Friend!!

6. I'm thankful for the time Scott has had off in the past two weeks. We have really enjoyed our family time together. However, I'm really looking forward to the next few months. This is our agenda:
Take down Christmas stuff
Go through the kiddos stuff (toys)
Combine the kiddos to the same room
Pick out a new crib (since ours was recalled, just need to turn in our voucher)
Set up the Baby's room
Go through all the baby girl clothes to see what is needed
Pick out a girl's name
Not too shabby considering we have 3 1/2 months before she makes her arrival.

0 comments: