Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it for yourself!
Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? very happy and excited
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? took a pregnancy test
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Brenda S. I actually called her to see if it could be accurate and we decided I should take another one. I went to Meijer to pick one up and while I was there, grabbed a few baby things to surprise Scott with for his bday that was coming up. Then I told Scott, he was really confused about the baby things til I showed him the positive test.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No
8. WHAT WAS YOU DUE DATE?April 21, 2003
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes, queasiness. Only threw up once or twice from brushing my teeth.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Ramen noodles with vinegar and then Chick-fil-A
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The peeing so often!! UGH! Of course, you have to know about me that I have a great tolerance for a full bladder. OH, and being clumsy and not able to say what I meant.....
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl, very shocked when the doc said that. I was soooo sure I was having a boy!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I always wanted a little boy first because I loved having a big bro to look out for me. But I was really happy to have a healthy baby!!!!
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 35
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes, 3 or 4
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about them
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Well, she wasn't coming out after 1 1/2 hours of pushing and I could tell the doc was getting nervous. So, he used the vacuum and found that she had been trying to come out on the side of her head. No wonder she wasn't coming out!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dupont Hospital
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 7 hours, that is including the 2 hours of pushing.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Scott
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Scott, Dr. Giant, his student doc, and the nurse
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yeah!!! After an hour of labor, I decided that it would only get worse so we went ahead and ordered the epidural. An hour later, again, I finally got it. Boy was it delightful!!!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? a shocking 8 lbs. 14.5 oz. Doc NEVER thought my baby would be that big. His guess was 7 lbs.
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 18, 2003 at 2:50 pm, on Good Friday!
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Aleah Marie, after 18 hours of no name. :)
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is almost 6! I love her very much!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
First Born Share
Posted by Rachel at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment