To my beloved Rachel,
I miss you so much! You were my rock, my strength and my partner in life. You have impacted so many lives, one being mine. You've kept me on the straight and narrow each day. You provided me peace when I was weak. I thank God for the pleasure of knowing you and spending 10.5 wonderful years with you. Bye! I will see you soon my love!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Beautiful, Godly, Amazing, Wife, Partner and Friend
Posted by Rachel at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
I know I don't know you well Scott, but my heart aches for you and your little ones.
"We are the poem. He is the poet. One day it will all rhyme."
The word "workmanship" in Eph. 2:10 is translated in Greek as "poiema". Hold on to the promises of God!
we thought the world of Rachel
we love you scott...aleah...bruce and caynah
I don't know you but my heart goes out to you and your family. Natalie and Tyler shared with us about what has happened. Please know that you are being prayed for. I trust God is comforting you and holding you in His loving care through His people.
My heart breaks for your family at this time. While we do not know you personally, we are here in Ohio praying for you tonight. May God wrap you in his love and peace. May you be surrounded with the Body of Christ. I pray you feel that he is right by your side, holding you in the palm of His hand.
You have many, many people praying for you. May God be with you and your family. All of our love and prayers go out to you.
Scott, I only had the opportunity to meet you once, but I knew Rachel well through Mary Kay. I am still in shock over everything. Please know that I am praying for you and the kids and am here to help in any way that I can. Please don't hesitate to ask.
Much love, Amy Hanna
Scott, I do not know you and your' family, but am in Michigan lifting you and your' beautiful children up to God in prayer. I pray that the God that holds us all in His loving hands surrounds you and the children with His love and strength. My heart goes out to you and your' family.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Rachel had such a beautiful spirit...so gentle and kind. She will be greatly missed by all of us in Mary Kay.
My husband and I do not know you and your family personally (my husband is the youth pastor at tyler and natalie ward's church) but we are praying for you and your children. We pray that God will surround you with peace and that you will feel His love.
Aaron and Jennifer Lee
I do not know you but read of your loss via Facebook. I'm so sorry and am praying for you and your children.
Scott,
I am a cousin to Scott and Regan Stuckey. I lost my wife to cancer in December 2006. My boys were 11 and 9 at the time. Our hearts have ached since Chris passed but she knew Jesus Christ as her Savior and we know where she is today. We also know that our time apart is "merely an interruption" as Randy Alcorn says in his book entitled "Heaven". Please be assured of our daily prayers. I can't lie to you. The road will be difficult but know that people are praying and no doubt you will have support from everyone in the area of your family and friends. Without knowing you, we love you and are praying for you and the kids.
Rex Musselman
the previous comment from rex musselman says it all. please find a bit of comfort in knowing others are holding you close in prayer, even those of us who do not know you personally. it sounds like your wife was a wonderful wife and mother and also that she was a devout Christian as well. we can find comfort in knowing where she is.
hang on to your faith. it is the one sure thing that will pull you through.
Scott,
I, like many others, do not know you personally either, but know Chris & Kristi Werling and heard about your loss through Kristi. My heart is breaking for you and I pray that God will wrap His arms around you tightly in the days & weeks ahead. It is wonderful to know that you WILL see her again one day. In the meantime, our family will be praying for you & I will ask our church family down here in Alabama to pray as well! God Bless You!
Scott~ LEAN in on God. There are no words...just prayer. May time and God's loving arms help to heal your broken heart. In Jesus' name, Amen
~ a MK Sister
We were saddened to hear of your loss from our friend Caryn. Although we don't know you or your family personally, we wish to extend our love and send you peace. You and your family will be in our hearts and prayers. Peace from California.
I worked with Rachel at the credit union. She was such a sweet and classy Christian lady. What a great loss! You and your precious children will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment