The kiddos loved to pass the time in the doc's office. Always enough toys to keep them busy.
Bruce sure is his father's son. I was making us lunch and heard some noise behind me. Well, I had never gotten the breakfast dishes cleared and he was clearing the table. He would go to the sink, brush off the crumbs, then go to the dishwasher and put in the dishes. I'm glad I found my camera quickly, because he was on the last plate by the time I realized what he was doing. First play time at the park for the season. March 16.
Playing store in Aleah's room.
Here is my loving son. Every time he leaves me or greets me, he always remembers to give the baby a hug and kiss as well.
I post my pics on my facebook page. Find me there and become my friend to see more. I will be posting new baby pics on both. New baby arrival date is April 10.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Some pics
Posted by Rachel at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment