With a few hours of nice weather after work, we took advantage of it. Thankfully it was a Friday night and none of us had to get up early the next morning.
Bruce did a great job of riding his tricycle. Last year, he really didn't want anything to do with it and couldn't quite get the pedals to go round and round.
Aleah had her first wipe out of the season. Of course, it involved a hill and turning at the bottom of it. I'll let you figure out the rest. Thankfully, there was no blood. This is why we where helmets. I had just asked her where her elbow and knee pads were when it happened. I'm glad she had on jeans!
Bruce decided to get an early start on the mowing for us.
Monday, March 17, 2008
A Sunny Day with Warmth
Posted by Rachel at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment