Today was doctor appointment day. My original due date was May 1. After my ultrasound in December, that gave me the due date of April 25. I've always gone with the May 1 due date which would put me 2 days shy of 35 weeks. Today, I realized that my doc has been going by the ultrasound due date which puts me at 2 days shy of 36 weeks. Two weeks ago at my last doc appt., we had settled on an induction date of April 10. Obviously, only if she doesn't come before then.
So, today I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I've been having lots of contractions in addition to my braxton hicks, so I was a little disappointed. He did say that if/when I go into labor from here on out, he will not stop it. Yay!! I'm pretty excited about that.
Until this week, people would ask me if I was ready. I really was okay being pregnant. After the 6 weeks of puking was over and then continued appointments with the chiropractor, I have felt the best this pregnancy. This week, however, I've really started to be uncomfortable. The hips and the pelvis are just mush so when I get up in the morning, it takes a while for me to make sure that I won't fall down. This also happens when I've been sitting at work or in the car for a prolonged period of time. I also wonder if being out and about at the hospital with my Uncle's family has just made my body more tired since I'm not laying down as much as I normally would.
Anyway, this is all to say.....I'm ready to meet this little girl of ours. I can't wait to see if she has the mop of dark brown hair like the other two kiddos. Not sure how the plans for the older kiddos would work out if she came early. We only have plans for Easter weekend which is the induction. I'm sure it won't be a problem to figure things out.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Baby #3 Update
Posted by Rachel at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment