Today, Uncle Rollin's kidneys have started to fail. The only thing to do about that is dialysis. However, since he hasn't shown much improvement, it looks like Aunt Lois won't have them do that. Please pray that God's will be done!!! Jon and Jenn are taking it hard. Pray that they would run to the Lord at this time. Aunt Lois is at peace because she is trusting the Lord and knows that He is in control. Ultimately, Uncle Rollin has only ever wanted to be in the presence of his Lord and Saviour.
Thanks for all the prayers. They are so appreciated. Please continue......
Sunday, March 22, 2009
It's not looking good
Posted by Rachel at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will continue to pray for you Uncle. That is just so sad. I am glad to hear that he has such a strong relationship with the Lord.
I'm confused - Mom texted me today that his kidneys had shown improvement and they would re-evaluate him in 48 hours. What's the right story?
Post a Comment