CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 21, 2008

5 things...

1.  I'm thankful that we had a great time on our girls only road trip.  Even more thankful that we had safety in just enough snow to make things dangerous.  It turned out that about 9 hours after we got home, there was an accident in part of the road we were on.  Thank you , Lord.


2.  I'm thankful our church is available to hold the viewing and funeral for a teen girl who pulled out in front of someone and was killed.  Her four siblings in the car were hurt but will be okay.  Pray for the funeral tomorrow morning, for all the students that this makes an impact on, and for the family who lost their daughter.

3.  I'm thankful that when I pick up a burden, God is there to take it back.  I had some fears return this week.  Thankfully, I was able to lay them at the feet of Jesus before my doctor's appointment.

4.  I'm thankful for a great doctor's appointment.  Aleah was jumping up and down when she heard the heartbeat.  I think Bruce just stood there.  Not sure what he was thinking.  Of course, they were most excited with the toys in the room.  :)  I'm so thankful that my blood pressure is good and the heartbeat is strong at 146 beats/minute.

5.  I'm thankful for family with whom we get to spend this evening celebrating the Thanksgiving season.  Our kiddos love to play with their only cousins and they get along fabulously.  Especially when one is only 7 months old.

0 comments: