1. I'm thankful for Scott who does such a great job of caring for a sick child. She was sick early this morning, thankfully, this is Scott's day off and I was still able to go to work. They played Go Fish, Chutes & Ladders, and Monopoly on the computer. No wrestling today were the strict instructions.
2. I'm thankful that I was able to offer two of our tickets to the Komets game tonight to coworkers who were not planning on attending. Because of the sickness, only Bruce and I will be attending. It should be fun since it is with a group of coworkers.
3. I'm thankful for the invite to head to Frankenmuth for Deer Widows Weekend. This is the beginning of deer season and two other ladies and I are heading to Bronner's (the HUGE Christmas store) and then the big outlet mall nearby for AWESOME sales. HOW FUN!!!
4. I'm thankful Scott is letting us borrow his iPod for the trip. He even spent time last night loading Christmas songs just for us. Thanks, Babe.
5. I'm thankful that my mom can keep the kiddos overnight on Saturday so that I am able to go on my road trip.
Hmmm....I'm not excited about the road trip at all, huh????

0 comments:
Post a Comment