1. I'm glad that Aleah's Thanksgiving Feast went well at school. I was able to take a couple of hours off from work and attend/help out. It was very nice and I think the 125 kindergartners had a wonderful time. I think their teachers did too, not having to man their kiddos for lunch.
2. Bruce did great at his Thanksgiving Program. Of course, he thought it was his job to make sure the other kiddos didn't touch the mics. Then, he thought it looked so fun, he decided to take the foam off the other mic. Overall, he did really well. He sang his little heart out and did the motions great. Never mind the jumping he did at the very end. :)
3. I'm thankful that we will have the day together today with nothing planned except to put up the tree and decorate for the season. The kiddos have been counting down the days til we put up the tree. I really wanted to go shopping today, but what should I buy when the shopping is mostly done?
4. I am so glad that the kiddos did well ice skating with my brother, Caleb. They had a grand time and I believe Bruce did better this time than last January. He actually was on his feet instead of being carried by Uncle Caleb. I'm glad that Caleb's friend, Tonya, was able to go with so that I could stay home for a couple of hours of quiet. Thanks, guys.
5. I can't believe that Aleah is starting to read. She is standing next to me picking out the words that she knows. I'm so amazed that it happens in Kindergarten. She does so well in school and I'm very proud of her.

1 comments:
I love the way you so relish your family life, Rachel--it's a joy to behold! May it always be so!...and I know you will have a great impact on other young moms around you as they watch you live out life's nitty-gritties with such joy and love.
Post a Comment