CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Five + One

1.  I'm thankful for a GREAT week at work.  I love assisting the HR person.  She is a believer and we are having a good time talking while I'm training.  It's great to see the relationship she and her husband have with their kiddos who are two years apart but 17 & 19 years old.  Something I have to look forward to, but not ready for.


2.  I'm glad to reconnect with co-workers.  It was really fun telling them that I was pregnant.

3.  Bruce's parent/teacher conference went great.  This is the first one of the year, and they don't test for anything yet.  He is finally listening, obeying and participating.  I guess the little monkey treats help him participate.  He is one who has trouble sitting and working on something or listening for long periods of time.  Hmm...but he has no problem watching a movie without moving.  :)

4.  I'm thankful that I've been able to help Scott with outside work this fall.  We decided to mulch our leaves this year since our leaf blower wasn't working.  I was able to get the back yard started while Scott trimmed the bushes.  The last time I was pregnant, I was more pregnant than 15 weeks in the fall and just couldn't manage the raking.  We didn't have the leaf blower then, either.

5.  I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having this week.  We got the icicle lights up last weekend and I'll get the bushes lights done today.  Then they will be ready for the "lighting ceremony" the weekend before Thanksgiving.  We started to put everything up the weekend before since Thanksgiving weekend and all our December weekends are usually busy.

I love seeing Scott spending time with the kiddos.  He is a kid at heart and LOVES to do the things they love to do.  Last Saturday, as I was heading for preggo clothes shopping, he got the kiddos together so the three of them could play playstation games.  It makes my heart happy.  The kiddos always look forward to time with Daddy and they always want to play games.  Love it!!!  And love you, Scott!!

1 comments:

Becky Hansen said...

I was thinking the same thing about the Christmas lights! We didn't get ours up though. I'm glad you're enjoying working and things are going well!